Monday 30 January 2012

Initial Ideas


I split my thoughts using a mind map into different ways to approach the graded unit project. I had 3 initial ideas as to what to do:

Education Website

Primarily aimed at children between the ages of 3 - 12, it would be an educational website based on Dunfermline Abbey. I would need to be interactive and eye-catching for the children so the use of primary colours would need to be researched extensively and put to good use within the website.

Dunfermline High Street Board Game

Using Dunfermline High Street as the basis, I would create a board game based on it. There are a couple of ways I could go with it, either as a children's game or as a more geeky style game, both would give you various ways of designing and creating the board game.

Dunfermline Abbey Model

A 3D model of Dunfermline Abbey that would be interactive, you would be able to click on parts of the model and it would give you information relating to that part of it. The style could be done in different ways, it would not need to be simply a basic 3D model but could be made more aesthetically pleasing to the person using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment